Belly Support Maternity Shorts - Mulberry
Fabric: Woven outside layer, Lux fabric shorts inside
- 4 total side pockets to stash your phone, keys, or snacks on outer-woven layer and inner compression layer
- Inseam length approximately 3.5 inches
- Compression layer with a snug compression fit
- Full panel fits over belly
- We recommend going with the size you are during pregnancy
Material and Care
- Woven layer short on the outside. Breathable polyester/spandex shorts inside.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. Tumble dry low. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
Not for thick thighs
I wanted to love these and I do like the pockets and the compression on the belly, but it is not for people with thicker thighs. I wish they had a pair without the horrible spandex underneath. I ordered a medium, which is my size in everything else maternity that I have ordered and the leg spandex just rolls up and it the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
I immediately tried them on and they are waay too small. I am a size L in all senita stuff (I probably could even fit in M if I wanted to). As soon as I tried them on I thought "nope this definitely won't fit at all". Super disappointed because I have been dying for shorts.
Way too small
I’m really disappointed in the sizing. I wear an XL in all the other Senita maternity right now but in these I think I’d need a 3XL! They were so tiny that I had to send them back.
Way too tight
I wanted to love these as Senita shorts are some of my favorite when I’m not pregnant. I read the reviews and sized up to XL from my normal pre pregnancy Large (size 10-12 pants pre pregnancy). The XL was still way too tight for my 6 month bump. I can’t even imagine trying to get them on later in pregnancy. I’m keeping them because I’m thinking they might be nice postpartum.
These are exactly what I was looking for!
I do agree with previous reviews that these run small. I typically wear the size small Senita maternity leggings and I sized up to a medium in these shorts. They fit perfectly! Currently 20 weeks pregnant, weighing around 150lbs and 5'4" tall. The material is super stretchy and perfect to work out in.