Weekend Joggers - Black
Fabric: Buttery, cottony soft, and stretchy brushed jersey - Weekend Fabric
- Front rise is 10.5 inches
- 26 inches inseam and goes up about half an inch per size up
- Loose fit, fitted around calf and ankle
- Large elastic waistband: Waist band runs big so we suggest sizing down a size if you want it to be more fitted in the band
- Open side pockets
Material and Care
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
This is my third pair of joggers, I love these pants! My husband does too! Super soft and I love the comfort fit for relaxing.
Love these joggers! They run a little big but I ended up still buying more colors!
I love how light weight these are, perfect for wearing all year round
I've been looking endlessly for a jogger that isn't too rigid in the material but not exactly sweatpants either, so I can wear them for pretty much any occasion (working out or casual) and these are it!! Loved them so much I bought a second pair for when I'm washing my first pair. Love the thick waistband for holding my body through all transitions of life (my postpartum body and now pregnant body again). They're soft and just an all around great pair of joggers, get them!
Great but not buttery
Ordered these in black and love them, my only complaint is they are not super buttery soft like other Senita items. Doesn’t stop me from wearing them though!