Sherpa Bomber Jacket - Ponderosa
Activity: Casual, Outerwear
Fabric: Soft sherpa fabric is on the exterior and interior of jacket
- Two front, zippered pockets that fit all your necessities
- Sherpa covered collar that can be zipped up to brace against the wind or folded over
- Oversized fit
- Soft sherpa fabric is on the exterior and interior of jacket
- Cuff at the bottom (in a solid ponderosa color) of sleeves and waist to keep you warm
Material and Care
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. Air Dry. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
PonderosaMargarita and Navy
Super cute and Cozy jacket, no complaints.
Absolutely love this jacket
Blanket to wear and still look cute
Oooh. I love this. It feels like I'm wearing a blanket. I need more colors.
LOVE the Bombers
I bought this one after the Teddy Sherpa because I found myself living in it and needed another option. As a mom I LOVE the zipper pockets, love that I can be comfy while out with my kids but still look cute and stylish. The Ponderosa is a bit warmer and the sherpa is much softer than the Teddy. I live in both of the bombers and love them both. I sized down to an XS and I like the fit but probably could go XS or S.
Like it, don't love it
Really like this jacket, it's super pretty but it does shed and leave my clothes pretty fuzzy.