Senita Crew Socks - White/Black
- One Size Fits Most (shoe size: ~5/6 to 10)
- Medium thickness for year-round comfort
- Seamless design
- Medium compression
- Material through bottom of the sock and heel is very stretchy
- Low calf height (6 inches from top of the heel re-enforcement to the top of the sock)
- Synthetic fibers wick away moisture
- Material: 70% combed cotton, 28% nylon, 2% spandex
- Machine wash cold
- Socks last longer if air dried
- No bleach, fabric softeners, or ironing
I love these socks. I wear them with my boots and also to lift weights. I wear an 8.5 and they fit great.
Cute socks! I appreciate that these fit well on me! I have bigger narrow feet (size 10 1/2) and to be quite honest find it hard to find socks that are not too tight on me.
Overall I really like these, they fit well and are cute. I do find them a bit thin and if I wear them all day or out in cold weather my feet get a bit cold but otherwise they are great!
My husband loves them!
I have tiny feet so they were too big for me but the quality and look of them are great! I gifted them to my husband and he loves them!