Sculpt Support Bra - Black
New Bust Size Chart (Please use this size chart for this bra only)
Fabric: Thicker, Compressive, Sweat-wicking Sculpt Fabric
- In-between a medium and high impact bra
- Go with your lower-end size on the size chart
- Non-removable cups
- Racerback with mesh detailing on the back
- Front straps have adjustable sizing placements for hook
- Front pockets over chest
- Three row hook and eye closure in the back
Material and Care:
- Nylon/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, or hand wash with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
Very comfortable but medium impact only
This would be great for lower to medium impact things, like yoga, road biking, pilates. It's super comfortable and nice that you can adjust the straps (I went almost to the highest rung) although I had to take it off to adjust them. But the fabric across the front is stretchy, so it doesn't do much to prevent bounce and this won't work for me for high impact things like HIIT or running. I'm 5'3" and 34C and ordered the small, so maybe could have sized down to help with compression. I'll have to try the higher impact bra as I think that's a different fabric.
I dozed down as suggested and this bra felt great, with great support. The adjustable straps are amazing so you can customize exactly the right fit and support.