High Waisted Rio Shorts (7 in. inseam) - Light Navy - FINAL SALE
FINAL SALE - No returns, exchanges, or store credit
Size Chart (please use old size chart)
Activity: Cardio, Weight lifting
- Black color: Thicker, Warmer Sculpt Fabric
- Light Navy and Navy colors: Fast Drying, Cool and Sweat-Wicking Lux Fabric
- Side pockets to stash your phone, keys, or snacks
- Inseam length approximately 7 inches
- Snug compression fit
- Seamed waistband
- High waist - sits right at belly button
- Size up if in-between sizes
Material and Care:
- Light Navy and Navy colors: Polyester/Spandex blend
- Black color: Nylon/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
- Lux Fabric
- leg openings
Great pattern and silky feel!
7 in Rio- Black
Comfortable and super flattering. The high waist sucks everything in and is supportive. Definitely a wardrobe staple- can use as athletic wear or a casual outfit.
Birds of Paradise high waisted Rios
Love Rios! One of my fav style of shorts to workout in. They fit great and TTS
Tight, but keeping to fit in them!
Fabric is great! Very stretchy. I usually wear a L. But these are very tight!
Rise too short to be comfortable
I love the pattern and material of the shorts, but not the fit. These were my first seamed 7" Rios, and they will be my last. I like the baselines (which also have a seamed waistband), so I expected to like these. The seamed Rios have a shorter rise, though, which make them *very* uncomfortable. The rise of these shorts measures 0.75" shorter than the rise of my baselines (both versions), which is significant. The waistband of the shorts can't sit any lower on my torso (they are snug just above my hip bones), so the shorts were pulled up high enough between my legs to give me obvious camel toe - a first for Senita shorts or leggings. I threw on an extra mile tank to cover it and went for a walk, and after 45 minutes the seam that was all up in my business was chafing so bad that I couldn't get the shorts off quickly enough. I passed them on to my youngest daughter, who has a shorter torso and narrower hips. I will stick to seamless Rios from now on.