Bella Ribbed Tank - Navy
Activity: Cardio, Weightlifting, Casual
Fabric: Compressive, stretchy Ribbed fabric
- Chafe-free, seamless design
- No shelf bra or removable cups
- Racerback, full-length tank
- Ultra compressive fabric with lots of stretch
- Recommend sizing down if in between sizes
- Full Length
- Split sizing- go with the smaller size (ex: if size small - try XS/S)
Material and Care:
- New ribbed, incredibly stretchy fabric is an elevated essential
- Lightweight fabric is sweat-wicking and breathable
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. Hang dry. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning.
BlackUptown PinkEvergreenCreamsicleNavy Lucky SpotsFossil
I hated it- sized up and love it!
I tried this before and hated it. The sisters convinced me to try again- I sized up and love it now!!!
This is my 2nd Bella tank and I sized up from an XS/S to a S/M. Both tanks fit - this is just a bit more roomy!
Another Bella tank
Love the Bella
I love the Bella so much, this is my fourth color I've purchased. I wear them as casual wear though, not for working out; I don't like my workout tanks this thick/tight but they are PERFECT for layering or wearing with loose pants and skirts, and so on-trend right now. I'm usually a S in Senita tops and I prefer the S/M fit of the Bella, even though they're sometimes just a smidge loose in the top strap area. That being said, I think the peri color runs a tad smaller than the others because it wasn't loose at all and fits perfectly!
THE BEST TANK
I love these tanks! Super comfy and perfect for the AZ heat. I like wearing with a pair of jeans or working out