Studio Skin Joggers - Fern
Activity: Casual, Low-impact sports
Fabric: Ultra-Soft, 4-Way Stretch, Skin Fabric.
- Athletic fit- fitted
- Cuffed around the bottom hem
- Seamless waistband- lies flat against skin
- Open side pockets
- Inseam on Short size is approximately 25 inches
- Inseam on Regular size is approximately 28 inches
- Inseam on Tall size is approximately 31 inches
Material and Care:
- Polyester/Spandex blend. 4-way stretch, sweat wicking, buttery soft
- Machine wash cold, with like colors on Delicate cycle or hand-wash. Hang Dry. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning.
Used these all through my pregnancy until birth and postpartum!
Move over lululemon
These joggers are sooo buttery soft!! Super comfortable and hold up amazing during a workout. I cannot wait to get more!
In-between Leggings & Joggers
I was reluctant to try these. Even when I tried them on I wanted to return them because they were not flattering. So I ripped off the tag and threw them in the wash. Try-on 2 was better, they felt better but I didn't notice shrinkage, the fabric felt softer after washing and laid better. I wore around the house then to an advanced reformer pilates class. They do loosen a bit through the day but I still didn't have to pull them up or adjust anything. These are awesome. They didn't make me sweat like the lux fabric does. They didn't slip or twist like regular joggers or leggings do. I'm buying more colors.
Another great pair of skoggers
This is my third pair of studio skin joggers. They're great! So far I have the navy on small short, heathered gray in medium regular length, and now pacific in small regular length. Short and regular length both work for me since I am 5'2, but I do like that the regular length goes further on my ankle since I live in Minnesota. The Pacific color is a little more green than I was expecting based on the photos, but that's alright :)