Sports Bra Size Chart
Measure your bust circumference at its fullest point, wearing a bra without padding. Stand with feet hip-distance apart and find the widest part around your bust. Keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground and try not to pull the tape too tight - it should not indent the skin.
Measure the circumference under your bust, around the rib cage where the elastic band of a sports bra would land. Be sure you do not "flare" your rib cage or suck in your breath. Keep the measuring tape parallel to the ground and try not to pull the tape too tight - it should not indent the skin.
Note: If the chart gives you two size options, we recommend to go with the smaller size for a more supportive fit and the larger size for a more relaxed fit. This guide provides general sizing information, which can vary depending on style.
Sculpt Support Bra - Soft Orchid/Eggplant - FINAL SALE
FINAL SALE - No returns, exchanges, or store credit
Fabric: Thicker, Warmer Sculpt Fabric
Models: Mary is a Small, Ciara is an XL
- In-between a medium and high impact bra
- Go with your lower-end size on the size chart
- Non-removable cups
- Racerback with Mesh Detailing on the back
- Front straps have adjustable sizing placements for hook
- Front pockets over chest
- Hook clasp closure in the back
Material and Care:
- Nylon/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, or hand wash with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
Soft Orchid/EggplantLight Navy/Peri