Courtney Puffer Short Coat - Black
Size Chart (please use old size chart)
Fabric: The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth and easily compacts.
- Drawcords at the bottom of jacket to be able to hug tighter around the waist
- Two outside zipper pockets, one inside zipper pocket
- Removable hood
- Soft, Jersey Fabric lining the inside of the hood
- Sides and underarms have panels of the jersey fabric for breathability
- Most effective in temperatures down to 21-26 degree F
- 24.5 inches long and will grade almost an inch per size up
- Double Zipper/the zipper can be opened from the bottom or top
Material and Care:
- 80% Duck down/20% Feather down in composition. 100% Nylon fabric on the outside.
- Delicate wash or hand wash with like colors. Hang dry. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
- thumb holes
REALLY like it, but don't love it
This coat is super cute- love everything about it - nice and lightweight and love the thumb holes. I would have given it 5 stars except the little feathers started coming out the first day I wore it and haven't stopped :(
Functional and warm
This coat is the perfect weight for temperatures in the 30s to low 40s while doing moderate activity outside. I love that in my true size there is plenty of room to layer under. If you don’t want so much extra room under, you may consider sizing down. I will note the first coat I received had some very noticeable stitching flaws so I exchanged it. The second one was better, but still had many threads sticking out, which were easy enough to trim off. While the manufacturing quality isn’t perfect, it still seems like a good quality coat.
Love love love!
Love this jacket, definitely keeps me warm even with just a tank top underneath.
Cozy but not durable
I use this coat primarily to go to and from the gym or walking on cold days. The sleeves are long and cozy, it's definitely warm enough for cold (40) days, and it packs down well! Major con: the zippers get stuck frequently and after light use one has already broke on me :( Minor cons: After 1st gentle wash cycle it started to loose a couple feathers - it happens, not a deal breaker. I also wish the hood was a little bigger because it doesn't stay up.
Cozy, warm & light weight. I love it!