Trek Shorts - Terracotta - FINAL SALE
FINAL SALE - No returns, exchanges, or store credit
Activity: Water Sports
Fabric: A heavy wind breaker material that is water resistant
- Front Rise is 11.5 inches in XS and goes up a quarter of an inch per size up
- Inseam is 3.5 inches
- Mesh paneling on the inside for quick dry and water drainage
- Small fabric loop on one side of pockets to hang keys
- Zipper pocket on one side of the other pocket
- Two open pockets
- No liner on the inside
- Water resistant
- TTS, but feel free to size down if you are in-between sizes
Material and Care:
- Nylon/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, or hand wash with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
- Name: Rachel
- Size: L
- Bust: 39"
- Hips: 41"
- Waist: 31"
- Name: Elena
- Size: XS
- Bust: 33"
- Hips: 38"
- Waist: 26"
I ordered a size up and I’m glad I did. They fit a little tighter in the butt and thigh area but still super comfy.
I was worried that these would be to snug around my full figured Belly and booty. They were actually just right not too tight and still look good and I feel good in them. Get these is you want a good go to pair of shorts.
Love the color
Great fit. Love the color
I love these so much! I'm getting ready to buy at least one more pair. These are perfect for any situation where you wanna be able to get into the water. They're still comfortable enough to hike in etc. I normally wear an M in Senita and Medium fits perfect.
Great quality but sizing did not work for me
I had high hopes for the Trek shorts but shockingly even the XS was too big on me. I'm in-between an XS and S in Senita bottoms but opted for the XS based on previous reviews. Honestly, I could have kept them but the waist was loose and I knew I wouldn't reach for them because of that. For reference, I'm 5'4" and 117lbs with a rectangle body shape, which is why the looseness in the waist really surprised me.