Beyond Seamless 7/8 Capris - Coral
Size Chart (please use old size chart)
Fabric: Thick, compressive, and seamless
- Seamless waistband
- Approximately 22 inch inseam
- Runs small, we recommend sizing up from your typical size
- Front rise is 8.85 in XS and will rise .4 inches per size up
- 7/8 length (hits right between calf and ankle)
- Lightweight Seamless knit fabric
- Highest compression fabric we offer with tummy control waistband
- Breathable crotch gusset
- Laser-cut detailing on bottom of the leg
Material and Care
- Polyester/Nylon/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
Great but I bought the wrong size
I kept seeing how people size down in skin…I should have just bought my regular size. I can’t even try these on to give a full review but they feel like they’re good quality and are more true to size than I expected!
Vintage floral 7/8 capris
I love my black 7/8 capris so had to buy these as well. I’m not usually a pattern person, so these aren’t getting a lot of wear yet, but trying to get used to it.
This is my first pair of 7/8 capris and I love them! I scored them on the warehouse sale and I wish I would’ve bought an additional color. Great compression, very comfortable,
Love these leggings and this color!
So the pants themselves are great. I prefer more compression, but these seem to be the most compression I'll get out of this brand. Not quite enough for long runs, but good enough for some high intensity training. The zipper pocket is great, and the fabric is nice and soft. I just don't understand who a 19" inseam is supposed to be for. It's too short to be a 7/8 and too long to be a capri, and WAY too long to be 7/8 of a capri.