High Waisted Rio Shorts (3.75 in. inseam) - Black
Size Chart (please use old size chart)
Activity: Cardio, Weight lifting
Fabric: Thicker, Warmer Sculpt Fabric
- Side pockets to stash your phone, keys, or snacks
- Inseam length approximately 3.75 inches
- Snug compression fit
- Seamed waistband
- High waist - sits 2 or 3 fingers above belly button
- Size up if in-between sizes
Material and Care:
- Black Color: Nylon/Spandex Blend
- Peacock Color: Polyester/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, with like colors. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
- mile run
Runs small, but good compression
Definitely runs small & very compressive - the leg hole was quite tight, and I usually am a S in Senita. I'm ordering a M this summer!
Love these, I have multiple pairs of the low rise rios and wanted these to wear with a crop or sports bra. Perfect for runnning, holds my phone tight and shorts stay put especially when you get sweatier lol. Rios are a staple in my drawers and glad to have a new variation!
Shirts are really comfortable and do not ride up. I ordered the 3.75 inch and I love the length and the pockets on the sides The only thing I’d that they are advertised as high rise and they really come only to my belly bottom and therefore the 4 stars
Great shorts, good quality and fit. length is great for sports.
Compressive fit and cute pattern
Peacock pattern goes with almost everything. These were a bit tigher in the leg opening than some of my other tight fitting Senita shorts, but this is a cute pattern and a nice compressive fit.