Holland Puffer Long Coat - Black
Size Chart (please use old size chart)
Fabric: The Premium Down insulation provides superior warmth and easily compacts.
- Two outside zipper pockets, one inside zipper pocket
- Removable hood
- Most effective in temperatures down to 21-26 degree F
- Double Zipper/the zipper can be opened from the bottom or top
- 35 inches long and will grade almost 1/2 inch longer per size up
- Sherpa lining on the inside of the hoodie
- Sherpa lining on the inside of the pockets
- Impressions print lining interior of the puffer
Material and Care:
- 80% Duck down/20% Feather down in composition. 100% Nylon fabric on the outside.
- Delicate wash or hand wash with like colors. Hang dry. No bleach, fabric softeners, or dry cleaning
MagentaPinstripe WhitePinstriped Black
I wore this jacket as long as I possibly could, even when the weather was far too warm to need it. It is just SO cozy. I was sad to put it away for the spring and summer seasons.
This jacket is so comfortable and warm. I wish it was a little more form fitting in the waist, but that wont stop me from wearing it regularly in colder months.
My favorite winter coat!
One of the best coats I have purchased ever. Was nervous at first sight unseen/not having a chance to try it on but NOPE! It is such great quality. True to your senita size and just overall an amazing value.